|[June 15, 2022]|
Efma, an affiliation of greater than 2,550 retail monetary products and services corporations in 133 international locations, and Accenture (NYSE: ACN) these days introduced the winners of the 7th annual Innovation in Insurance coverage Awards all through a digital rite.
This press unencumber options multimedia. View the entire unencumber right here: https://www.businesswire.com/information/house/20220615005869/en/
Efma and Accenture these days introduced the winners of the 7th annual Innovation in Insurance coverage Awards all through a digital rite. (Photograph: Trade Twine)
The worldwide program, which acknowledges the most efficient new cutting edge concepts and initiatives in insurance coverage, attracted 398 entries from 251 establishments in 44 international locations. This yr’s entries show an ongoing buyer focal point, ingenious packages of synthetic intelligence (AI) and automation in addition to a sustainability lens.
The winners have been decided on throughout seven classes by way of a panel of 37 judges, together with senior executives from insurers international. Each and every access was once assessed the use of 3 standards: originality; strategic capability to generate long-term aggressive edge and go back on funding; and suppleness to be used in different markets and international locations.
The winners of the Efma-Accenture Innovation in Insurance coverage Awards 2022 are:
- AIA (Thailand) - won the Attached Ecosystems & Marketplaces 2022 award for its ALive cell utility. This ecosystem of well being and wellness choices objectives to place group at its core by way of supporting younger households and serving to them lead more healthy, longer and higher lives.
- Bolttech (Singapore) – won the Insurtech 2022 award for Click on-to-Offer protection to (CTP), a diagnostic instrument for cell tool insurance coverage and coverage this is introduced to companions by means of a white-labelled providing. It makes use of AI and device finding out to evaluate the situation of any new or used good telephone, with out the desire for an app.
- Discovery (South Africa) – won the Product & Carrier Innovation 2022 award for Discovery Health facility at House, that gives another care surroundings for a spread of clinical and post-surgical prerequisites that might in a different way require sanatorium admission.
- Allianz Companions (Spain) – won the Re-imagining the Buyer Enjoy 2022 award for Visi´House, a video-diagnostic provider that helps consumers remotely.
- PZU (Poland) – won the Social, Sustainable & Accountable 2022 award for AI Pores and skin Most cancers Prevention. Shoppers are in a position to get right of entry to pores and skin most cancers pre-screening temporarily and simply via an AI-enabled cell app.
- Zurich Insurance coverage Corporate (Spain) – won the Team of workers Transformation 2022 award for One Zurich, an all-in-onemobile utility for Zurich staff that simplifies the day by day revel in whether or not at house or within the workplace.
- Discovery (South Africa) – named International Innovator 2022 for introducing a number of inventions reminiscent of Discovery Health facility at House, Discovery Energy in Team spirit – Vaccinating a Country, the Wholesome Futures calculator, Movement Alert and Pothole Patrol. Discovery Health facility at House contains world-class telehealth features, virtual equipment for participants and medical doctors and faraway tracking gadgets to allow real-time monitoring of medical development and speedy supply of care. Discovery Energy in Team spirit is a program wherein the insurer is supporting South Africa’s COVID-19 vaccination program, putting in 9 vaccination websites to complement capability. The Wholesome Futures calculator analyzes a person consumers’ distinctive biometrics to offer them a fundamental review in their well being, and gives non-public, science-based suggestions and insights. Movement Alert makes use of telematics generation to come across when a automobile can have been stolen, alerting the landlord and beginning automobile restoration products and services robotically. Pothole Patrol, in partnership with Dialdirect and the Town of Johannesburg, manages and maintenance potholes to make roads more secure, the use of an app for pothole reporting.
“We want to congratulate the winners and thank all the individuals for filing many unbelievable inventions once more this yr,” mentioned John Berry, Efma CEO. “The profitable entries display that the insurance coverage business is moving to a consumer-centric type and handing over on new reviews. Amid marketplace disruption and heightened user expectancies, carriers are creating extra person choices. As an example, within the well being and wellness house, we have noticed an build up in merchandise that goal to reinforce consumers’ high quality and period of existence. We’re proud to peer that insurers are stepping up to answer the ever-evolving marketplace and broader societal demanding situations.”
Silvia Milian, a managing director in Accenture’s Insurance coverage business team and its lead for the awards, mentioned, “We had any other sturdy spherical of submissions this yr that exemplify the adventure insurers had been directly to reshape their industry fashions, forge new partnerships, and leverage convergence alternatives with well being and monetary control ecosystems – all with the buyer on the core. The insurer of the longer term may have a favorable have an effect on on society – influencing behaviors and contributing to more secure, greener and extra inclusive business practices, as evidenced by way of the rising focal point on sustainability a few of the submissions.”
To determine extra in regards to the award-winning inventions, talk over with innovationininsurance.efma.com or practice the dialog on Twitter at #InsAwards22.
A world non-profit group established in 1971 by way of banks and insurance coverage corporations, Efma facilitates networking between monetary products and services decision-makers. It supplies high quality insights to lend a hand banks and insurance coverage corporations make the fitting selections to foster innovation and force their transformation. 120+ monetary teams in additional than 130 international locations are Efma participants. Headquartered in Paris, Efma serves monetary establishments on all continents, with places of work in London, Brussels, Andorra, Milan, Bratislava, Istanbul, Dubai, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur and Seoul. Be informed extra at www.efma.com.
Accenture is a world skilled products and services corporate with main features in virtual, cloud and safety. Combining unrivaled revel in and specialised talents throughout greater than 40 industries, we provide Technique and Consulting, Generation and Operations products and services and Accenture Track – all powered by way of the arena’s biggest community of Complex Generation and Clever Operations facilities. Our 699,000 folks ship at the promise of generation and human ingenuity each day, serving shoppers in additional than 120 international locations. We embody the ability of trade to create worth and shared luck for our shoppers, folks, shareholders, companions and communities. Talk over with us at accenture.com.
Accenture’s Insurance coverage apply is helping P&C insurers, existence carriers and reinsurers to redefine their industry and working fashions, reinforce the virtual revel in for patrons, and place themselves for expansion in a virtual financial system. To be told extra, talk over with: To be told extra, talk over with: accenture.com/insurance coverage
Copyright © 2022 Accenture. All rights reserved. Accenture and its brand are registered emblems of Accenture.
This content material is supplied for common data functions and isn’t meant for use instead of session with our skilled advisors. This record refers to marks owned by way of 1/3 events. All such third-party marks are the valuables in their respective homeowners. No sponsorship, endorsement or approval of this content material by way of the homeowners of such marks is meant, expressed or implied.
[ Back To TMCnet.com’s Homepage ]